Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Video: Bruce Dances with his Daughter on Stage


As Blogness on the Edge of Town put it, Bruce broke the Internet this past week with a video of him bringing his daughter, Jessica Springsteen, on stage for the signature “Dancing in the Dark” routine during his second Paris concert on July 5th. The video is appearing on everything from Rolling Stone to The Celebrity Café. Upon first reading I wondered what could make it so special to gain this kind of attention. Then I watched it and my heart instantly melted. The conspiracy theorist in me thought, "how does everyone know it's his daughter?" suspecting the video was carefully seeded to the media from his publicist. Then I saw Bruce introducer her as his daughter on stange in the kind of endearingly goofy way that Bruce does so well.


No comments:

Post a Comment