Wednesday, June 14, 2017

The 30 Day Song Challenge, Day 14


Here's another challenging one: finding a song no one could expect me to love.  I mean, I've been writing about Springsteen since 2012 (including doing this ridiculous challenge with just his music), so could anyone be surprised by any Springsteen song I'll pick?  Well, I'll pick one anyway, and try to come up with some justification:



So I guess people would expect me to love "Janey Don't You Lose Heart", but probably don't expect me to REALLY love it.  It's easily one of my favorite songs from Bruce's 80s work, having fallen in love with it during a live performance back in 2008.  And yet, shockingly, I have not written about it on the blog at all.

So, that's my reasoning for today.  What Bruce song would people not expect you to love?  Give it a shot in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment