Thursday, June 8, 2017

The 30 Day Song Challenge, Day 8


Day 8? More like Day Great!

As we careen past a week of Springsteen songs, we encounter yet another day that could have multiple answers.  While Bruce can write some crazy lyrics, there's easily a handful of songs we all know by heart.  Here's the choice for today:



When I first got into Springsteen, I was obsessed with "Thunder Road" - it could easily have been the choice for day one of the challenge.  I tried to insert "Thunder Road" lyrics into most aspects in my high school / early college days, whether it be in my Facebook profile, AOL Instant Messenger away messages, or anything else that reminds me of how old I am.

Feel free to add your favorite Springsteen songs you can karaoke to without a screen in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment