Wednesday, June 28, 2017

The 30 Day Song Challenge, Day 28


We're in the home stretch with a strange one - a song that makes you feel guilty.  Unlike a guilty pleasure, which I ranted about two weeks ago, today I actually have to pick a song that I feel bag when I rock out to.  Let's go:



"Trapped" is a fantastic cover, and a great song to see live (the coordinated fist-pump is a bit corny, but I dig it).  However, it's about a guy in a terrible relationship, which makes it somewhat difficult to relate to, as I've never really felt caught or manipulated by a significant other.  Being in a very loving relationship, I definitely feel guilty when I'm blasting a song about how awful someone's partner treats them.  Still, it's pretty catchy.

What Springsteen song makes you feel guilty?

No comments:

Post a Comment