Monday, June 26, 2017

The 30 Day Song Challenge, Day 26


I'll totally have to cheat today.  It took about 5 years of piano lessons in the mid 90s, as well as a couple weeks dicking around on a guitar, to realize I have no musical ability.  So, my options here are incredibly limited.  But, we'll give it a shot.



"Waitin' On A Sunny Day" has a fairly simple chord progression - C, Am, F, C, G.  Just play that over and over again, and you've got "Waitin' On A Sunny Day".  Sure, there's a solo in there, and some different chords at the end, and the F chord is kinda hard, but you can kinda sorta strum something that sounds like "Waitin' On A Sunny Day".  Just take my word for it, because I won't show you in person.

Do we have any musically inclined people?  Can you play any Springsteen songs?  Comment below!

No comments:

Post a Comment