Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Great Moment In Springsteen Comic Book History - Guardians of the Galaxy #148


It's been a while, but the worlds of Springsteen and comics have finally crossed over again!  Unlike previous entries, I have not read Guardians of the Galaxy #148, so I don't know exactly the context.  I assume Drax is picking up the sax, to try to emulate his hero Clarence Clemons.  However, while listening, he is overwhelmed by the emotion of the song, and cannot continue.  Listening to the Big Man is a heart-wrenching moment for this particular big man.

Well, at least that's what I think.  I guess I could look up what exactly was happening, but where's the fun in that? 

3 comments:

  1. Nice article, which you have described very well about the comic book collections. Your article is very useful for those who are looking to buy a comic book collections. thanks for sharing. we buy comic collections

    ReplyDelete
  2. It all started during the early 1960's when the Fantastic Four and Spider-man and the X-men (The Uncanny X-Men) were formed from the imagination of Stan Lee and Jack Kirby. old marvel comics

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. mangastream

    ReplyDelete